Mind Master Drink Red
- Nutritional supplement with important vitamins and trace elements
- Provides high-quality micronutrients for those who actively shape their lives
- With vitamin E to protect the cells from oxidative stress
- With a fruity grape taste
- Daily companion & a. At work, or at school
- Quantity: 500 ml
Mind Master Drink Red
Mind Master Drink Red With high-quality micronutrients
Job, family, sport and leisure – getting things under control can sometimes be exhausting. This makes it all the more important to provide the nutrient balance with helpful vitamins and trace elements optimally.
Mind Master supplies important micronutrients. They contribute to:
- To a normal energy change,
- The normal function of the nervous system,
- To a normal mental function,
- To reduce fatigue,
- To a normal cognitive function,
- To protect the cells from oxidative stress.
Mind Master Drink Red accompanies you through the day: to work, to school, to sports etc. Your daily contribution to the ideal nutrient supply with an active lifestyle!
Scientifically tested by the EFSA *
- Thiamin and vitamin B12 contribute to a normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal mental function.
- Vitamin B12 and iron contribute to a reduction of fatigue.
- Iron contributes to a normal cognitive function.
- Vitamin E helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
How to use
Recommended Daily Dosage:
Take 80 ml of Mind Master once a day, preferably after a meal. Depending on your preferences, it can be consumed pure or dissolved in water or juice. Shake before use. After opening, it store it in the refrigerator.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a varied and balanced diet, in combination with a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently asked questions
Where does the special taste of Mind Master Drink Red come from?
The taste is completely natural – it comes from the high concentration of plant extracts and therefore has a slightly bitter note. The main flavor is red grape juice as a base. The taste is rounded off by Stevia, a pure plant substance with a high sweetening power.
Is Mind Master suitable for children?
School children and teenagers can consume Mind Master.
Is Mind Master suitable for people with diabetes?
Mind Master contains only a small amount of plain sugars in the form of dextrose. The daily dose of 80 ml contains 0.87 starch equivalents. In case of uncertainty about the product’s suitability, it is advisable to inform the treating physician.
Red Grape Juice from Grape Juice Concentrate, Aloe Vera (Barbadensis Miller) Gel1 (36%), Water, Dextrose, Stabilizer (Xanthan Gum), Extract Blend (Grape Seed Extract, Green Tea Extract, Grape Skin Extract Containing Resveratrol), L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Antioxidant (L-Ascorbic Acid) , coenzyme Q10, vitamin mixture (thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, vitamin B12, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), acid (citric acid), iron(III) pyrophosphate, preservative (potassium sorbate), sweetener (steviol glycosides), choline bitartrate, sodium selenite, coloring (copper complexes of chlorophyllins).