Active Freedom Capsules Limited Offer
- Limited Offer
- Provides antioxidants as a protective mechanism against free radicals (1)
- Maintains normal bone structure and connective tissue formation (2,3)
- Supports muscle strength
- Contains glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin sulphate, the basic building blocks of cartilage and joint tissue
- Quantity: 2 x 60 capsules
Out of stock
Active Freedom Capsules 2 Pcs Set
Active Freedom Capsules 2 Pcs Set – Best Support For Musculosceletal System
Healthy cartilage, bones and muscles are essential for the joints and thus for an intact musculoskeletal system. An adequate supply of micronutrients is therefore elementary. In addition, increasing age can lead to a breakdown of cartilage and muscle tissue.
The micronutrients in Active Freedom Capsules 2 Pcs Set provide targeted and effective support for an active daily routine:
Active Freedom capsules provide antioxidants as a protective mechanism against free radicals, which can arise, for example, during high stress. (1)
Active Freedom capsules maintain a normal bone structure and connective tissue formation. In the process, vitamin D assists in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, which are also important for bone health, and is involved in maintaining calcium levels in the blood. (2,3,4,5)
Active Freedom capsules support muscle strength and contain glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin sulphate, the basic building blocks of cartilage and joint tissue. (6)
Our knee and hip joints in particular are subjected to a lot of stress, as they have to bear our body weight, absorb shocks or impacts and still react flexibly. Synovial fluid, a smooth elastic protective film, covers our joint surfaces and acts, among other things, like a cushion between the joints.
(1) Manganese and vitamin E help to protect the cells from oxidative stress.
(2) Manganese and vitamin D contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
(3) Manganese contributes to normal connective tissue formation.
(4) Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
(5) Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
(6) Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
How to use
1 capsule twice a day with some fluid before or after a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Dietary supplements are no substitute for a rich and balanced diet, in combination with a healthy lifestyle. Not intended for people who are allergic to chondroitin and glucosamine sulphate. Keep the product out of the reach of children. Not intended for people who are allergic to shellfish.
glucosamine sulfate (from crustaceans -a marine arthropod) (54%), gelatin, chondroitin sulphate, (8.1%), vitamin E, manganese gluconate, anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), vitamin D, coloring agent (titanium dioxide).