Mind Master Drink Green
- Nutritional supplement with important vitamins and trace elements
- Provides high-quality micronutrients for those who actively shape their lives
- With vitamin E to protect the cells from oxidative stress
- The classic with the full power of green tea
- Daily companion & a. At work, or at school
- Quantity: 500 ml
Mind Master Drink Green
Mind Master Drink Green – Live Your Life Actively And Full of Energy!
Job, family, sport and leisure – getting things under control can sometimes be exhausting. This makes it all the more important to provide the nutrient balance with helpful vitamins and trace elements optimally.
Mind Master supplies important micronutrients. They contribute to:
- To a normal energy change,
- The normal function of the nervous system,
- To a normal mental function,
- To reduce fatigue,
- To a normal cognitive function,
- To protect the cells from oxidative stress.
Mind Master Drink Green accompanies you through the day: to work, to school, to sports etc. Your daily contribution to the ideal nutrient supply with an active lifestyle!
Scientifically tested by the EFSA *
- Thiamin and vitamin B12 contribute to a normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal mental function.
- Vitamin B12 and iron contribute to a reduction of fatigue.
- Iron contributes to a normal cognitive function.
- Vitamin E helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
How to use
Recommended Daily Dosage:
Take 80 ml of Mind Master once a day, preferably after a meal. Depending on your preferences, it can be consumed pure or dissolved in water or juice. Shake before use. After opening, it store it in the refrigerator.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a varied and balanced diet, in combination with a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently asked questions
Why is Mind Master green?
The green color of the Mind Master is created by the chlorophyll it contains. This natural colorant is produced by plants during photosynthesis. During photosynthesis, chlorophyll is responsible for the production of sunlight from plants. For this reason chlorophyll is one of the most important energy sources on the planet. Since it is a natural material, its color may differ slightly.
Where does the special taste of MindMaster come from?
The taste is particularly natural, due to the very high content of plant, Tea Green extracts and is therefore slightly bitter. The unique flavor composition is complemented by the addition of the innovative substance stevia, a pure natural ingredient with high sweetening value.
Is Mind Master suitable for children?
School children and teenagers can consume Mind Master.
Is Mind Master suitable for people with diabetes?
Mind Master contains only a small amount of plain sugars in the form of dextrose. The daily dose of 80 ml contains 0.87 starch equivalents. In case of uncertainty about the product’s suitability, it is advisable to inform the treating physician.
Aloe Vera (Barbadensis Miller) Gel1 (36%), grape juice from grape juice concentrate, water, dextrose, extract mixture (green tea extract, knotweed extract containing resveratrol), stabilizer (xanthan gum), L-carnitine L-tartrate, vitamin mixture (thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, vitamin B12, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), acid (citric acid), iron(III) pyrophosphate, preservative (potassium sorbate), coloring (copper complexes of chlorophyllins), natural flavoring, sweetener (steviol glycosides), coenzyme Q10, antioxidant (L-ascorbic acid), choline bitartrate , sodium selenite.