5in1 Men’s Beauty Shot
5in1 Men’s Beauty Shot – all-in-one what your body needs
5in1 Men’s Beauty Shot contains the concentrated power of selected active ingredients from nature and the world of science, specifically tailored to the needs of men.
The active complex activates the five building processes of pure masculinity within the body:
an innovative mix of potent ingredients provides you with such essentials as collagen and L-arginine.
With five effective mineral boosters – zinc, copper, magnesium, manganese and selenium – and 10 concentrated vitamins for:
1. PURE ENERGY: Boosts your energy and supports your energy metabolism for more power throughout the day. 1,2
2. HEALTHY SKIN: Reinforces the skin structure and prevents wrinkles with valuable nutrients such as biotin, zinc and copper.3
3. THICK HAIR: The effective active ingredients go straight to the root of the hair from within and provide it with the nutrients it needs. The hair structure appears nourished for more shine and thickness.4
4. ATTRACTIVE MUSCLES: Promotes protein formation and muscle growth.1,5
5. STRONG POTENCY: Encourages the natural formation of testosterone and positively influences masculinity.6
COMPLEX Active in 5in1 Men’s Beauty Shot
Activates five significant processes of the male body thanks ton innovative ingredient combination:
• Collagen and L-arginine
• 5 effective minerals such as zinc, copper, magnesium, manganese and selenium
• 10 vitamins in high concentration
Protection and prevention thanks to a highly effective combination of natural ingredients:
• Black pepper extract
• Caffeine from green tea
• Black currant
• Blood orange
LR has developed another great product for men: LR LIFETAKT 5in1 Men‘s Shot. The metabolism of the male body has its own distinctive qualities.
That is why 5in1 Men’s Shot combines ingredients from science and nature, which are aimed at the needs of men. A practical and simple solution that can be easily and permanently integrated into everyday life.
1 Thiamine, vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and magnesium contribute to normal energy metabolism.
2 Vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and magnesium help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
3 Riboflavin, vitamin A, niacin, biotin and zinc help maintain normal skin. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal skin function.
4 Biotin and zinc help maintain normal hair. Vitamin E, vitamin C, selenium and zinc help protect cells from oxidative stress. Copper helps maintain normal hair pigmentation.
5 Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle. Vitamin D helps maintain normal muscle function. Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis.
6 Zinc helps maintain normal testosterone levels in the blood. Selenium contributes to normal sperm formation. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and normal reproduction.